HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Safe European Home

It would be hard for me to name my favorite band of all time but if so, The Clash would one of the contenders. I'm also big for influence on popular music and there is no denying the huge influence The Clash have had on popular music. "London Calling" and "The Clash" are two of the greatest CDs ever made. "Give 'Em Enough Rope" is really underrated. And "Sandinista!" is a beautiful mess that would be a classic if they had made it only a 2 LP instead of 3. Anyway, I think I'm starting another of my nonstop Clash listening periods.



Tags:

music indie punk The Clash Safe European Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)