HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bernie Mac

It's quite sad to hear that Bernie Mac passed away at the age of 50. From my standpoint, this was a very big loss. Maybe I wasn't the biggest Bernie Mac fan, but I really like him. He was one funny funny dude. I highly recommend "The Original Kings of Comedy", which is hilarious. And Bernie Mac was definitely the star of the show. I also thought his show was very underappreciated. Back in the day when I did not have cable, The Bernie Mac Show was a staple of my daily TV viewing. It was a very good family show. Never understood why it wasn't more popular.

So today I say thanks to Bernie Mac for everything he accomplished in his 50 years. He will be remembered.



Tags:

comedy funny silly Bernie Mac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)