HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Have been contemplating whether to attend Lollapalooza this year. It's very expensive ($80 a day) and there are only a handful of bands I want to see. But after last night I think I may have convinced myself to go Friday and Saturday. The biggest selling point is Radiohead. While I have seen them numerous times they are an incredible live act and actually can take advantage of huge crowds. With the exceptional "In Rainbows" to support, I'm thinking it's worth the money. After all, Public Enemy would have been worth $80.



Tags:

music indie punk Radiohead Jigsaw Falling Into Place Lollapalooza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)