HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why Is This Moron on My TV?


What is the deal with ESPN and their employment of fat guys without any talent? Whether it be Mike Golic or this one balled fat slob, neither add anything that could be considered an insight. Yet they are both referred to as experts and have the respect that comes along with said title. While I never played major league baseball, I think it's safe to say I have more knowledge than John Kruk. He's just the lovable fat slob I guess. Please get him off my TV!

Tags:

sports baseball MLB ESPN John Kruk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)