HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tom G Update

Things may be a little light around here on my end for the next month or two. Trying to focus more on writing and incorporating it into my working out schedule. Something probably needs to be put on the side and it will be this blog. In reality, all I plan to do is stop writing when I don't have anything to write. Sounds weird but I often have myself write even when I don't have anything in particular to say. So hopefully it will just mean my weaker posts will not be appearing (some may say this means all posts will disappear - hey-ohhhh!!!).

Anyway, we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)