HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Repudiate Troy Hambrick


Former NFL running back Troy Hambrick was sentenced to 5 years today for selling crack cocaine. Since I may one day wish to run for President, I thought I would address this upfront. I repudiate Troy Hambrick and his actions do not represent me. Sure, he was on my fantasy team in 2002 and even made an occasional spot start. But that was it as far as my interactions with Hambrick. Still, I want it to be clear that I never realized his issues with crack cocaine and denounce his actions.

Tags:

politics football Troy Hambrick Tom G drugs crack cocaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)