HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Play Ball!


Today finally felt like Spring. Sure, the weather was gorgeous. And because of this there were many people outside. In fact, I ran into a guy I did improv with I had not seen in a couple years. As always, it amazes me what a small world a big city like Chicago can be. But the major reason why it felt like Spring was that baseball was once again played on the weekend at Wrigley Field...and I was there.

It's days like today that really justify Wrigley's reputation as one of the greatest places to spend 3 hours. Beautiful day. Cubs win! Beer beer beer. It allows you to spend a day doing very little yet still feel like you were productive. And every year when I inevitably get frustrated with the bad aspects of Wrigley, I really need to remember days like today. For the good definitely outweighs the bad. And the world is right for at least one afternoon as the Cubs win at historic Wrigley Field. The Spring is here. Baseball is in the air. Go Cubs Go!



Tags:

spring baseball Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)