HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, March 16, 2008

St Patty's Day


Sometimes I feel very old. This usually happens rather suddenly, as it's hard to notice changes on a day to day basis. So in a weird way it's good to know I can still do the whole St Patrick's Day bar thing like I did yesterday. Sure, I'm hurting today and will probably be feeling it somewhat tomorrow. But I had a blast yesterday. It will be a sad day when this tradition ends, which I know is coming soon. This year I started getting invites for families to go to a house and everyone brings their kids. Guess I have to look forward to that as the rule. But until then I'll continue to enjoy my youthful ways, even if I have to prepare the night before.

Tags:

*Tom G*St Patrick*Irish*beer*drunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)