HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Fats


Today I feel like giving some much deserved praise to The Fat players in the old Nintendo game Ice Hockey. Man, I just love that game. As we get more sophisticated in our video games, I fear we will lose some of the fun. For Ice Hockey may have been simple, but it was so much fun. I used to set the secret codes that would make the puck bounce non-stop. I would then take the big fat guy and have him scoot the puck as hard as possible. Eventually the puck would go in, though it was unclear which goal that was.

So today my love goes out to the fat players in Ice Hockey.

Tags:

*entertainment*video*games*Nintendo*Ice Hockey*fat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)