HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Terrorists Gave Me a Cold

Golly gee, am I sick! And darn tooting livid to boot. No one I know but me is sick. Gertrude down the street says her daughter is sick. But she's more than 200 miles away in Raleigh, so I doubt that could have been the reason. Unless germ travel through the phone. Besides that, not a single person I know is sick.

I'm guessing it was some type of chemical attack or something. I do support our troops and all so it makes perfect sense for those animals to attack me. And I have all kinds of symptoms - headaches, nausea, vomiting, runny nose, and a cough. I even swear I have spots on my skin. Or else the chemicals infected my seeing. Stupid doctor claims I just have a cold. He did look a little dark, Dr Kumar. He's probably in cahoots with those terrorists. My God, what if I have anthrax or lupus? Terrorists gave me a cold.

- Lorraine Sumerdale

Tags:

*silly*funny *comedy *terrorist*Lorraine Sumerdale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)