HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Life Is Crap Hall of Fame


It's been a while since we've inducted anyone into the Life Is Crap Hall of Crap but I have found the most deserving candidate. He will be proudly enshrined next to twins Jeremy/Jason London and Jerry O'Connell. His name is Jared...and he used to be fat.

There really needs to be no explanation for the selection. He is the epitome of everything that is wrong for this country. He is below average, yet he is a celebrity and gets rewarded. For what exactly? Losing a bunch of weight eating at Subway. And to make matters worse, rumor has it (from my friend Jen) he lived next to a Subway so his diet was more convenience than anything else. But I digress.

If I never see Jared on TV again I will be happy. In fact, I have been boycotting Subway for a little over a year now until they stop employing this jerk-off. There is the occasional humoring of parents though, when they go to the trouble of having a sub waiting for me when I return home from a 5 hour drive. But I make sure I don't enjoy it. For if I did, Jared would surely win. And America can not afford that. With his induction into the Life Is Crap Hall of Crap, here's hoping Jared disappears forever, returning as a punchline on some VH1 I Love the '00s with a D-List comic.

Tags:

*Tom G*Life Is Crap*Hall of Crap *Jerry OConnell*Jeremy London*Jason London*Jared*Subway

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Jared's induction is long overdue!

What I don't get is how Subway has gone from commercials with Jared to the Family Guy. Seems like mixed messages to me.

Then again, it seems like there's a Subway on every block in America, so they must be doing something right.

2/08/2008 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)