HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, February 18, 2008

Dude, You Made $13,000 in 5 Months?

Personally, I think that a rather good investment. Especially considering the real estate market is on a downturn. Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!

When people look back to this era they will be amazed by the delusion suffered by most Americans. I love watching those house shows on HGTV, especially now that the market is tight. The look on people's faces when they only make something small, like say $13,000 in 5 months is priceless. Apparently we are expected to have 80% return on our real estate investments for forever. Damn, if we just stopped talking about it it might actually occur. I find it humorous. I know what I was getting into with my house. How about you?

Tags:

*funny*economy *real estate *HGTV *delusion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)