HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Game Day Prediction...Sorta


I don't actually believe I can see the future but wanted to get this out there just in case. Friday night I had a dream that I was watching the Patriots-Chargers game. The score was 21-3 Patriots with the Chargers driving. The Chargers RB scored to make it 21-10. With the Patriots backed up near their goalline, Brady threw an interception to a linebacker that was returned for a touchdown to make it 21-17. Later the Chargers scored to go up 24-21. Then I woke up. As far as I can tell the game was not over. I'm pretty sure the game will not actually work that way. But it's like when others want to get a pool for lottery tickets - you do it because of what would happen if it actually does happen.

Tags:

*sports*NFL*football*playoff*Super Bowl *New England*Patriots*San Diego *Chargers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)