HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah




At some point I'll come up with a Top 10 list of music or something (movies also). And it will focus on music new to me, not restricted to what came out this year. Therefore I can guarantee the self-titled debut CD from Clap Your Hands Say Yeah will be high on my list if not #1. It took me some time to get the CD but ever since then I have not been able to stop listening. It is a fantastic CD. I highly recommend it. And below is my favorite song "The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth". I know I've hyped these guys for a long time but they really appeal to me. They may not be your cup of tea but if they are you'll love them. ENJOY!



Tags:

*music*indie*punk *rock*Clap Your Hands Say Yeah*The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)