HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, November 05, 2007

To Hell With Poverty

Gang of Four is such an influential band it's a shame that more people are not aware of them. In fact, it's hard to hear Les Savy Fav without begrudgingly admitting they are just aping the sound of Gang of Four. So I thought I'd post a clip of them performing "To Hell With Poverty". But I must warn you, it may cause you to dance. And it may cause dorky spastic movements, which I guess could be the same as dancing. ENJOY!



Tags:

*music*punk*indie*Gang of Four *To Hell With Poverty

2 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I love your music posts :)

11/06/2007 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Thanks! Music is a huge part of my life. Sorry I haven't been stopping by lately. I need to finish some projects so I have more time.

11/06/2007 09:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)