HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Joe Buck


Generally I'm not much of a fan of Joe Buck. Part of it is due to his St Louis Cardinals linkage...oh, the hated Cardinals. But after watching the 2007 baseball playoffs, I realize that no one may have a more difficult job. For it is Joe Buck's job to make Tim McCarver...well, to make people not go crazy while listening to the craptacular Tim McCarver. For Tim McCarver is the worst announcer of all time. I think my baseball IQ actually drops 10 points after every game he announces. And because Joe Buck can make me not stuff my ears full of crap, I am realizing how good he actually is.

Tags:

*sports*baseball*MLB*World Series *Joe Buck*Tim McCarver*announcers *playoffs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)