HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, October 14, 2007

College Football Douchebag of the Year Update



I may need to re-evaluate my college football douchebag of the year. My two leading candidates at the beginning of the year were Florida QB Tim Tebow and Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen. Well, Jimmy Clausen so far has been awful. So bad in fact that I'm starting to feel bad for him. While still a douchebag, he doesn't need the added pressure of being THE DOUCHEBAG of college football.



Tim Tebow, well, he's on the border of being too good to be the douchebag of college football. I guess if Florida continues to struggle he should keep the title. But one of the key points of being THE DOUCHEBAG is you are not as good as you think you are. Tim Tebow still meets that requirement, but just barely. He's a hella lot better than I thought he was.

So I'll need to start looking for some more candidates for the Life is Crap College Football Douchebag of the Year Award. And yes, we have decided to announce it moments after The Heisman Trophy, which should take the focus off that trophy. But you might see my trouble with Tebow - can someone win THE DOUCHEBAG and The Heisman in the same season?

Tags:

*sports*football *college *Florida*Tebow*Notre Dame*Clausen *THE DOUCHEBAG*Heisman*Life is Crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)