HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, January 26, 2007

Scary Neocon

Dear Crappers,

You suck! How can you sit idly by while the Democrats ruin this great land of ours. Ever since they forceably took over Congress, we've been mired in Iraq. Where is their plan? They should be held accountable! They are weak and ineffectual and do not have nearly the size dick that I have. If we were in charge we would blow that God-forsaken place back to the stone ages. And while we're at it we'd teach Iran a thing or tw0 about big balls. Iran is like 19 Hitlers mixed with 5 Stalins and a dash of Genghis Khan. You are opening rooting for Hitler to come back to power and become president of the United States. You want to be chained up and tortured and lose 3 fingers just to prove that you were right. I hope you enjoy yourself when you're tossed in a pool full of piranhas when we are forced to study the Koran 23 hours a day. And all because you do not have the strength to realize the true threat and genuflect before our dear leader. For only I, who has been less than correct to date, knows how to combat the greatest struggle in the history of mankind. For I have a dick and I'm not afraid to use it.

F$CK OFF,

Scary Neocon

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

Tom, share your drink with me next time you post...just chunk it at texas, maybe the can will hit me and put me out of my misery, LOL...

great post :-)

1/29/2007 07:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)