HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Belated Christmas Wishes

Sending out belated Christmas wishes to y'all. Seems Blogger didn't like me when I tried to change over prior to the holidays. Lo and behold though, it ended up working today. It must be a Christmas miracle. Anyway, below is a sampling of my Christmas gifts:
  • Rice cooker
  • Electric shaver
  • Clothes ( mostly dress shirts for my new job, which I don't have to dress up but want to re-invent myself)
  • "Sunken Treasure" DVD (Jeff Tweedy live in Pacific Northwest)
  • TV Trays
  • "Straight Outta Compton" - NWA
  • "Born to Run" - The Boss
  • Marvin Gaye CD
  • Money

I'm sure there's more but that's all I remember. I also got a chance to catch up with Mike K and drink a few Yuenglings. In theory I guess we could have called it a business meeting and expensed it. Oh well, here's to a craptastic 2007!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

so uh, did anyone toast to me???

I was so there in spirit...and I miss honeydew..why doesn't he visit any longer??

Sometimes I need his expert advise. ya know ;)

xoxox

1/05/2007 01:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)