HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, December 18, 2006

Barack Saddam Hussein Obama Osama

Good grief! Is this is all the "liberal based media" has to offer us? Can a person's middle and last name prevent them from becoming president of the United States?

Obama and Osama often meet for tea to discuss how their names rhyme.

The Right Wing thinks so. Anyone with a weird name is obviously a covert dictator/terrorist. Just ask Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. If attacking the name was not enough.... CNN compared Obama's jacket and no tie look to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Then again.... doesn't our current sitting president sometimes sport this look? Shrug. Yeah... but he's folksy. Barack has the name problem. More specifically the middle and last name. It's very telling! Explain yourself Obama!

I remember the day when I chose Michael as my name. I was about 10 seconds old, maybe less. The doctor said, "It's a boy." My parents said,"Dude what do you want to call yourself." "WHaaaaa." Somehow that got interpreted as Michael.

Here's the terrorist in his oppressive dictator attire.

Big mistake on my part! I didn't think about the consequences; the name calling, the jokes, and the insults. All of this I would have to endure my entire youth. It was painful. I wish I had a time machine so I could change all this.

I didn't have it easy. The Michael Michael motorcycle jokes get infuriating after awhile. Then there are all the Michael Jackson jokes and comparisons. Dude... I don't support what that guy does. I don't know how to moonwalk. My hair never caught on fire! Just leave me alone!

Maybe the problem is that we are all getting retarded as time goes on. Maybe that is why we are over-analyzing names and attire!

Whoa... I think I might have been burned some brain cells. Too much analysis. Must watch American Idol and Fox News. Can I outsource my thinking skills?

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)