HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Vacation


One more work day until a week of vacation. I can hardly wait. I've been killing myself lately with all this school and work crap. A week of beer and fishing is just what the doctor ordered. I have to admit that it's been a bit hard lately to write to all of you. I guess that is what happens when you get less than 6 hours of sleep for months on end and do nothing but work from the time you wake up until the time you hit the mattress. When I come back, I will have plenty of new stuff to write about.

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* * * * *

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

Godspeed Mike!! Deep Breaths!! You and the missus enjoy!

-mel

8/05/2006 10:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)