HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Media Son of God Hates Jews

Mel Gibson, actor of such fine movies as The Patriot, the Mad Max series, Lethal Weapon, and Braveheart hates Jewish people.

"I don't really hate them, I loathe them," said Gibson on his celebrity web site. "I expect my fans to understand the difference."

Apparently it was the Jews who caused Mel Gibson to be arrested for drunk driving, and for spouting out anti-Semetic sexist statements with colorful expletives. They were also responsible for him not winning an Oscar for directing "The Passion of the Christ," and for getting Small Wonder pulled off air.

The TMZ.com web site got a hold of the Gibson arrest tape where he stated the following::

"(Expletive) Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

The controversial remarks has caused a firestorm throughout the Hollywood establishment. Many even are predicting that Mel will never work again.

"What I meant to say was that the Jews are responsible for 40-70% of the wars," said Mel on his web site. "Saying all the wars was going way overboard. And not every Jewish person is bad, that would be preposterous. I would say roughly 70% of them can be eliminated. Anyways, I expect that 30% to help me out with my little drinking problem. I figure they owe me big time. Who loves you guys? Mel does, that's who!"

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *

7 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I am a jobless Mel. Just not a Hollywood retard.

8/02/2006 05:13:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

white devil?? that's a funny handle. At least you know where you stand on the matter.

The point here is the irony of his past sayings...he never meant for this to get out...

Just like all the stupid shit other people say when they are drunk. Ice Cube wasn't drunk or pretending one thing.

That was the only point I got from this post - Mel Gibson is a hypocrite. The other people aren't.

and since it "appears my hypocricy knows no bounds" I am off....

8/03/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

heh heh, I didn't know that about Wesley Snipes...I love my little hobbit hole.

8/05/2006 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Stop the hatin' on Ice Cube - he's da bomb. He would definitely be in the running for the coolest MF on planet Earth, which I will have to compile a list at some point. Though off the top of my head I'd have to consider Dylan, Tom Waits, Owen Wilson, Samuel L Jackson, Ice Cube, Terence Howard, Beck, John Cusack, Patti Smith, and the entire members of Sonic Youth. With Cube, you have his work in NWA and early solo CDs, Boyz N The Hood, Friday, and Barbershop. And at the end of the day, Cube's really more of a lover than a fighter.

"I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day."

8/06/2006 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

LOL tom....I run into the Wilson brothers about once a year. No one bothers them. Dey be cool and laid back.

8/07/2006 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I will let you know when I am through with Natalie Portman ;-)

8/07/2006 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Tom where were you when I played "automobile" by NWA on my site for the black dewd who asked why my name was nigga please????

8/07/2006 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)