HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, July 14, 2006

We Should Have Taken the Advice of Rappers

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. So with that, I would like to give a shoutout to the rappers from the late 80s/early 90s. I apologize for not being able to remember the exact rappers to point out. See, I distictly remember the phrase "Peace in the Middle East" being a big rap slogan back in the day. If only we had taken their advice and strived for peace...

On a serious note, it's pretty scary out there. I have not been able to fully comprehend everything that's happening and am worried that our options vary from awful to horrendous. Let's just hope and pray that cooler heads prevail and that a peaceful resolution occurs soon. Since it's Friday and I would like to lighten the mood a little, I present a handful of rappers who had hit songs in the 80s/90s with no discernible talent whatsoever. ENJOY!!!

Responsible for maybe the worst movie of all time - Disorderlies?


Still wearing their pants backwards?


Weird Al did a parody called "Taco Grande" which may be the only thing worse than "Rico Suave"

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

sweet jesus man- are you trapped in an 80's time warp? :) this is giving me flashbacks to jelly bracelets and big hair. i had both :)

7/14/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

hahahaha....jelly bracelets...forgot about those.. I think I still have a swatch, and I KNOW I have a mint collection of Garbage Pail Kids Cards.

Great Post, LOL...Kriss Kross...I was just singing that stupid Jump song the other day. hahaha

7/14/2006 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)