HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, July 07, 2006

T-Shirt = Protest

This story is truly disturbing. I don't even get what's offensive or protesting about a T-shirt that says Veterans for Peace. Is there really a debate over whether War or Peace is better? Wouldn't you actually be more outraged if the shirt said Veterans For War? I'm confused. Would I get arrested if I wore a T-shirt that had the peace sign and said PEACE if I happened to wear it at the wrong venue? Is this really what our country has become? I recommend reading his entire account but here's a snippet.

"You can’t be in here protesting," officer Adkins said, pointing to my Veterans
For Peace shirt.
"Well, I’m not protesting, I’m having a cup of coffee," I returned, thinking that logic would convince Adkins to go back to his earlier duties of guarding against serious terrorists.


Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)