HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh Crap!!!

Hey y'all. It's been a wild and crazy last 6 months and who can know what will happen in the next 6 months but I'm sure as hell anxious to find out. In just the last 6 months, I've traveled to Houston, Maryland, Michigan. I've seen the Cubs give up 2 grand slams in the same inning. I've loved and cried and hoped and dreamed. But best of all, I made new friends through this blog. Thanks for reading and here's hoping the next 6 months are as craptacular as the previous 6 months.

Peace - 2 Fingers!!!

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

YOU WERE IN HOUSTON!! I OUGHT TO EFFING BEAT YOU DOWN FOR THAT. I would have driven there just to have a beer with ya.

The Melanie hates beer. I would drink to the Crapspot with ya though.

*muttering about missed opportunities*

7/25/2006 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

I was actually in Houston way back in the infancy of our blog (Mid-Feb) for a friend's wedding. I stayed with my friend Lauren at her parent's house in Katy. The wedding reception was at a country music dive bar somewhere around the Galleria area. I did like seeing the monorail that doesn't stop and ends up hitting people.

7/26/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)