HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, July 10, 2006

In Your Face Partisanship

It's become a bit nasty living in these United States the last couple of years. As much as I despise President Bush and most of the current Republican politicians, I refuse to become an ass over it. Political opinions aside, we are all Americans and we are all patriotic.
The growing trend of offensive political t-shirts and bumper stickers are grotesque. I would be lying if I said that there weren't pro-Democrat ones that are offensive, but many of the pro-Republican ones go beyond offensive. Instead of going after politicians, they go after large segments of the population. Here are some examples from Cafe Press of both pro-Republican and pro-Democrat shirts.

Pro-Republican
I love Gitmo shirt
Club Gitmo "Come for the sun, stay for the interrogation."
I love Halliburton
Save the Seals, Club a Liberal
My SUV loves Iraqi Oil
Treason's Greetings (A Donkey wearing a Santa Hat.)
Jesus Hates Democrats
The Democratic Party: Supporting America's Enemies since Vietnam
If you don't come to democracy, democracy will come to you. (Plane dropping bombs.)
Will Kill for Oil

Pro-Democrat
Impeach the F*cker
Like a Rock Only Dumber (Picture of Bush)
F*ck Bush
Bush = Hitler
I love Bush, the p*ssy not the president
Q: How do you put a twinkle in a Bush supporter's eye? A:Shine a light in his ear.
F*ck Bush, F*ck God, F*ck America, and F*ck You
Support the Troops, Shoot a Republican

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * *

2 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I liked the bumper sticker I saw the other day that said "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat."

I wanna shirt too

7/11/2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Smile. I could get shot in my house wearing that shirt; my wife is a vegetarian. It has not of course stopped me from eating meat or finding meat to be tasty. I do understand how a shirt like that could be offensive to a vegatarian though. Shrug.

7/12/2006 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)