HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, June 19, 2006

Togo's Employees Eliminated From World Cup

Now that Togo's has been eliminated from World Cup play maybe I can find someone to take my order

In very sad World Cup news, the team featuring Togo employees has been eliminated today. I was a little dismayed though not shocked by the news. In hindsight, it was really an accomplishment for Togo's to have qualified for the World Cup. While every other team had an entire nation to choose their best and brightest, Togo was limited by their tens of thousands of employees. To put it in perspective, apparently Wal*Mart and McDonald's were eliminated in the qualifying rounds with a much larger pool of employees. I must say I wonder if Togo's team also included Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins' employees, since the only Togo's I've seen was in a store with the other two establishments. Regardless, my hats go off these fine folks. While I've never eaten one of their sandwiches before, here's hoping they have one named after the World Cup. If so, I guarantee that's what I'll be ordering next time I pass by their store.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)