HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Time to Finally Give Some Credit

Well, it took 5+ years but I think I finally found something I agree with the most incompetent president who can't eat pretzels or ride a bike without risking death. Based on the story I read, I agree with Bush on making this expansive area in the Hawaiian islands a national monument. Yeah, I know. But I need to give him some credit, so I say thank you today to the most incompetent one.

Technically though, I did agree with Bush attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan. So I guess that makes 2 things I agree with Bush on.

Is hell about to freeze over?

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said...

that's ok, a clock is right twice a day. Bush is bound to do something right in 5+ years, just by pure chance.

6/15/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I refer you to if I were president comment made on nyquil.

6/15/2006 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger billie said...

nah- it's ok. he's having a good week so he must be on a roll.

6/15/2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

He is on a pretzel free diet...har har

6/16/2006 09:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)