HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Picture



It may be a shameless plug, but I only plug what I like. So I invite you to listen to one of New York's best bands, The Picture. They are all super cool guys and their music is really good. Plus, Rob let me crash at his old place in Queens for a long weekend. That in itself deserves a shout out. So please give my friends a listen and let me know what'cha think. I recommend "Sell Out" and "Blindside".

And if you happen to be in Cleveland, Cincy, Detroit, or Chicago, I implore you to check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Jun 17 Cleveland, OH Rock Hall 1:00P
Jun 19 Cincinnati, OH Poison Room 8:45P
Jun 20 Detroit, MI Lager House 9:00P
Jun 22 Chicago, IL Double Door 9:00P

As an added bonus, I will be at the Chicago show at the Double Door a week from tonight.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * *

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

Music lovers :-) Just thought you should know that I put something above your ad for your lego man on my page...he looked lonely.

Now he's happy.

6/16/2006 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)