HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Future Wife Turns 25



So, my future wife turns 25 today and I've forgotten to get her a present. That's probably just as well though. For some people might then refer to me as a stalker or at least assume I have some mental problems. But I know better. And even better, I have a plan.

So if you happen to see my future wife, Natalie Portman, please wish her a Happy 25th Birthday.

UPDATE: I added the picture as I was having lots of problems doing this at work on my other computer. It hated me today.

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* * * * *

5 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I happen to know her and will tell her...I didn't know you have such a fine ass future wife, and I also didn't know I talked to her daily. (we frequent the same slimy places, har har)

http://www.blogger.com/profile/13564412

Oh and one more thing- I awarded your blog the TGIF Award. Who should I email the code to? it's just sitting on my site now.

6/09/2006 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

See tom, I told ya I knew her!

And now she is gonna read you!

Who do you ya love? huh? huh?

LOL

-Mel

6/09/2006 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Thanks! And my plan was to write a hit sitcom or movie and become famous in a Kevin Smith kind of way. Then, I would have my publicist contact her publicist for a date. On our date, I would wow her with my humor and wit and charm her with my sensitivity and win her over with my unconventional good looks.

This is definitely a lot easier.

6/09/2006 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Good, well she lives in Canada, likes to be spanked, and apparantly is fond of your weblog. Turns out she is bisexual.

So...I think a nice paddle would be a good present. She would enjoy that. (the kind with holes in it like the good ol days.)

Natalie Portman is mouth watering. Good choice for your future wife.

6/09/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Budd said...

She is already engaged to me though. If you can hook me up with Devon Aoki, I will let you have her.

6/11/2006 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)