HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just When I Thought I'd Heard Everything...


Apparently, the Tourette's and/or epilleptic suffering American Idol winner Taylor Hicks is America's hottest bachelor. That's at least according to People. Seriously??? I'm so confused. Am I dreaming? Did the time space continuum burst? WTF!!!

I guess that means I can aspire to be included on People list for 2007. I mean, if this guy can be #1 than there's no stopping me.

Will someone wake me up when this no talent hack is on Hollywood Squares.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * Tourette's
epilepsy *

4 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

I think you should start your campaign to be in people magazine for most eligible bachelor today...begin campaigning, and America will begin voting and who knows how many votes you need but if you get enough it has to count for something...right?

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

6/15/2006 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

that dude looks contagious. I think I am an alright looking girl, and he scares me. Bad.

6/15/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger billie said...

you realize he is going to be everywhere because he won, right? i am lucky because i don't have a clue as to who he is and what he sounds like. i listen to jazz and watch court tv.

6/15/2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

I know. It's just a matter of time until I smash my TV. Hopefully I can do it in a rock star way. The amazing thing is that this guy sounds sorta like Michael McDonald. How is that gonna sell with the kids?

I think I'm going to get new headshots made so I can make my case for Hottest Bachelor 2007.

6/16/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)