HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, June 26, 2006

Iraq Blogger

Hey Mofos. While I don't want to lose any of our dedicated and loyal readers, I did want to give a shout-out to my friend Charlie Crain. I met Charlie through my friend Craig, who I worked with at a previous job. Anyway, Charlie is a journalism major from Northwestern who has spent a decent amount of time in Iraq writing over the past few years. Some of his work has appeared in Time and other publications and he was imbedded with a unit from one of the Carolinas (I believe based out of Raleigh, NC but am not positive). He is currently in Iraq and has a blog. For those who lean a little closer to the right, Charlie will definitely be more to your POV. I haven't been able to read him very much lately but I have always found his writing very entertaining. Let's hope Charlie comes home soon so I can watch him perform "Bailamos" at Carol's Pub some Thursday soon.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

cool I will send him my pinup link for the troops. TY.

6/27/2006 07:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)