HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Tuesday


I threw out my back yesterday and am tired and in a lot of pain so I apologize in advance if I'm short or there becomes a lack of posting from me. Thinking about this quote from The Simpsons did make me laugh this morning, so I thought I'd post it for you. It's from the episode where Homer is teaching the adult education class on marriage and it's when he's starting the class. ENJOY!!!

Webster's defines a wedding as the process of removing weeds.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * *

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike K said...

Contact Rush Limbaugh. I heard he has a basement full of painkillers.

6/27/2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Mike, that was funny!!!
go make your lego man shout out! I am collecting my favorite people in one post.

Tom, sorry about your back, but funny post :-) and no shortage of posting, either...nice.

6/27/2006 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Thanks.

I won't let injury keep me down

6/27/2006 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)