HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ghost Thinking about Haunting Disney Ride

Upset that Disney still has not closed Mission: Space, the spirit of a woman who died on the ride is thinking about haunting it.

"I don't know, maybe I should. As cool as it was, it did kill me," stated the ghost. "Besides the afterlife is kind of lame, angels, harps, clouds, yadda yadda yadda. Total dullsville."

The ghost had a long list of grievances against the Disney Corporation.

"I always loved the movies. Bambi was cool. I was even into Toy Story, but when I died, Disney didn't have the heart to give my family anything. Not even a free DVD of Dumbo special edition." stated the ghost. "Hmmm... maybe they couldn't because it was in the Disney vault. I curse that vault!"

The ghost spoke highly of her vacation for the most part.

"Oh it was definitely the way to die, let me tell you. I got to ride the Dumbo ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted House; mere hours before I passed on. It was more fun then a barrel of monkeys on a Tuesday in April," said the ghost. "Now that I'm up here, I got to see how Disney treats their employees. I had no idea the Mickey Mouse suit reached 140 degrees in the summer. Cool!"

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * *

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

7/02/2009 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)