HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blogger Takes Vacation Citing Lack of Original Content

It has come to my attention that our blog entries are no longer original or cutting edge. As a result, I am putting myself on an unpaid 10 day vacation to come up with ideas for original content. No doubt I will suffer in self pity and mild enjoyment while I down cold ones and ogle my wife in the Midwest sun. Such a fate I must suffer for making people read our dribble day in and day out.

Some day I will write something bursting with so many new ideas that it will cause our readers to suffer mild brain explosion. Then again, I might be masturbating my ego. I can barely formulate a sentence let alone come up new recipes for cottage cheese and acorn squash.

Perhaps it's all been done before. True originality no longer exists. The Red Wings had another early playoff exit. The McDonaldland characters are due for another batch of make overs. The Cabbage Patch kids have risen in popularity. My Hungry Hungry Hippos are still hungry. Ann Coulter is still making ridiculous statements. Wars are still being created. The rich keep receiving tax breaks. The price of gas is rising. Beaker still doesn't speak English. The Republicans will pull election day shennagins. The Lions still stink.

Despite all this, I remain optimistic that my original new idea will change the world. People will sing praises, the paparazzi will stalk me, Michael will become the number one name, I will get the Congressional Medal of Honor, and I will ride a horse bare back. It will be completely insane! So wish me luck folks. The next days are extremely critical to the human race.

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * *
*

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

I have an idea - shoes that light up when you walk!!!

6/14/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Mike, quit being a retard, your ideas are hilarious.

No one comments...I see it all the time - well unless you say pro abortion, relicion, or black man...

6/14/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

hurry up and lose the writers block, your posters are freaking me out...coming from me...not good.

6/24/2006 04:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)