HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, March 03, 2006

Sean Allen is a Wimp

The Right Wing can’t stand dissent. According to them, any view which contradicts their own deserves to be quashed. I think liberals put up with a lot of crap. The Right Wing controls the entire media, and all three branches of government. However, it is never enough for these people. If a teacher, stands up and says he hates Bush, they believe it is their God given right to get the guy fired for not demonstrating a balanced view. Perhaps the kid (Sean Allen) needs to be subjected to another point of view to counteract his pro-Republican upbringing. Maybe he should know what other people think for a change. I know it might break his precious bubble world, but so be it. This is the real world. I hear lots of stuff I don’t want to hear. I have many friends and family members who are hard core Republicans. I don’t have a problem listening to their points of view. I even watch their crappy president sometimes. That is what is great about our country. People don’t have to agree on everything. We can all agree to disagree. Sean Allen could have learned that lesson instead of being a gutless wimp. If Sean Allen disagreed, he could have spoke up. Instead he tattled to his daddy like a coward to get the teacher fired.
Sean Allen links:

3 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

sorry mike! had to improve your axl post that I loved so much. you can check out your link on my blog ooooooorr.....here:
http://home.comcast.net/~melanaise/axl.html

*smooch*

3/05/2006 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

http://home.comcast.net/~melanaise/axl.html

*smooch*

3/05/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Wow. I'm humbled. Thanks. I hope we keep turning out quality posts. So much pressure...

3/05/2006 08:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)