HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We Couldn't Do This Without You

As a thank you to our handful of dedicated readers, I will compile a list of things I have enjoyed recently. Thanks so much - without you we would not be able to do this.

MUSIC
The Jam
The Hold Steady
"Unskinny Bop" - Poison
"Masters of War" - Dylan
"He War" - Cat Power

MOVIES
Hustle & Flow - wow!!!
Millions
Trainspotting

TV
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 4 - the episode with Colby from Survivor is pure genius
Lost - last 2 episodes are redeeming this season
Shows with fat dudes that have hot wives - gives me hope

FOOD
I really enjoyed my chicken noodle soup tonight - Progresso can make a damn good Roasted Chicken Rotini
burritos from Garcia's (in Lincoln Square in Chicago)
My Newcastle I'm drinking right now

STUFF
Gravity
The Printing Press
Melancholy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)