HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, February 24, 2006

Two Quick Things


I Don't Know
  • Personally, Allister was my favorite. Looking back, this was a weird yet very cool show. How did it find it's way down to the US? I especially enjoyed the opposite sketches. And I won't even hold Alanis Morisette against it.

  • In a small way, you can judge all your friends based on money. Take last night for example. I was downloading some ring tones for my phone. Because of Mike's post with The Clash, I spent money for a "Guns of Brixton" ringtone. I also thought it would be funny to have an Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills" ringtone. But then I got to "Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche, which would be perfect for my friend Rob. But it would cost me $1.99. So I had to contemplate whether it was worth $1.99 for me to have a custom ringtone for Rob. I decided it wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)