HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jason

Just want to give a heads up to all our loyal readers that I will be embarking on a Friday the 13th marathon of sorts. I am a NetFlix customer and plan to watch all the Friday the 13th movies over the next few months. In order to keep from going insane, I only make a Friday the 13th movie one of my three movies at any time. So when I send one back, I move the next one into my queue. I did this with the Halloween movies and it was lots of fun, since even the real bad ones are still watchable. I also did this with Nightmare on Elm Street to more disastrous results. Almost all of those movies are unwatchable. At some point I'll break down the Nightmare on Elm Street movies because they really deserve to be discussed. So I'm about to embark on The Friday the 13th journey. I'll keep you posted.

Let me know what other movie series I should consider watching. My list for consideration includes Night of the Living Dead, Police Academy and the Vacation movies right now. Am I missing any other good horror movie series?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)