HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, February 27, 2006

I Rocked The Olympics

So Bode Miller claims he "rocked" The Olympics and was proud he did things his way (will not dignify him with a picture). Well, I finished as many events as he did, so I guess I rocked The Olympics in my own little way. I mean, I'm proud of the way I carried out my life while The Olympics were occurring in Torino. So here's hoping that I will never ever have to hear the name Bode Miller again. And media, next time you decide to inundate us with someone could you please choose a winner (I mean personally not necessarily professionally).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)