HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hail to the Chimp



I seem to remember an episode of The Simpsons where Homer was watching movies about apes or monkeys or some kind of primate. I believe the titles were "Hail to the Chimp" and "Apes A-Popping". Anyway, I bring this up because I am once again stunned by our commander in chief. He's already almost been taken out by a pretzel. Then he couldn't operate a Segway - even G.O.B. could do that and he wasn't a rocket scientist. Now, he can't even ride a bike. And the most troubling aspect isn't even how frequent these accidents occur but rather that he caused the guy to miss 14 months of work. I'd rather take the ape from MVP as my commander in chief - at least I know he can play hockey. I'd definitely hail to that chimp!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)