HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, February 26, 2006

25+ years of Entertainment

Waxing off with Macchio

Sometimes it's scary how fast the years fly by. It is hard to believe that Ralph Macchio has been entertaining us for 25+ years. Of course most of the population has tuned out since Karate Kid part 3, but his hard core fans continue their hero worship. It's not hard to find such great sites like this one. But what has he done lately? Well, he has had.. he did a couple of... well he had a... well a movie was done in 2003 that went direct to DVD: A Good Night to Die. And I guess Beer League will be coming out this August. It might be good. It combines beer and baseball. I like beer. The one and only Artie Lange is in it. That guy.. that guy... that guy was in movies and TV shows. Lange is also from New Jersey, the state I live in. I might have been to places where Lange walked. Wow.

Update:
If you looked close you might have seen Macchio as Cop #2 in Popcorn Shrimp and he was Hubbie in Can't Be Heaven. Yeah I missed those too, but this is good news. He didn't fall to the waste side completely like Corey Haim. I can't wait for Beer League. Here's some shots from the movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

I think I'm in love all over again.

2/26/2006 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)