HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to Life is Crap

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Life is Crap, your place for talking/complaining about everything, anything, or anyone under the sun. Hopefully, if your here, you are somewhat liberal and free thinking. If not then you won't last too long here. I don't why I said that, but it sounded good. I just don't like Republicans since they unleashed the boy king. It's not that I hate people who vote Republican; most of my family is Republican. I just think that they are being misled by the Republican controlled corporate media. I disgress, these are some sad times.

Since I am getting used to this blogging thing, I don't have anything more to add at this time. I have to admit this first post is kind of lame. Then again what do you expect? I'm at work, it's a Friday and this thing is just some sick experiment to amuse myself, anyways. Don't be expecting the meaning of life or something like that. Without beer this is just going to be a rambling mess that is going to go nowhere fast. Pretty soon I am going to start waxing intellectual about Alf or Small Wonder. You'll want to stick around for that. I guess, it might be interesting. Shrug.

What was the point of having a robotic daughter anyways? I mean seriously? I suppose she kept that annoying red headed kid in line, but if that is the only reason... Couldn't they have just put up a fence or moved? Did they look into murder? Arghh.... I always found it a bit disturbing that they kept her in the closet like she was some sort of talking vacuum cleaner.

Anyways, that is all the BS I can muster. Why don't you weirdos introduce yourself or start some sort of thread or something. I'm out of ideas.

Smell you later,

Mike K

3 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

FIRST POST!

WAH HA HA!

Life is crap, eh? A place to complain, hmm? Here's one: You grow up thinking as soon as you become an adult, everything great will happen to you. Your wildest dreams will come true. NO! WRONG! Because.... Life is crap.
Excellent.

Congrats on your new blog. First posts always suck. My entire blog sucks, but hopefully yours will be less sucky. All it takes is practice and keep posting. Post more than once a week, if you can.
See yah...

1/27/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Thanks. I think it would be a real problem if the first post didn't suck. But it is good to know that other people's attempts have been just as sucky. Perhaps there should be some sort of award for most pathetic attempt at a blog.

1/28/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

Yo - sorry to leave a comment again, would've emailed, but didn't find one for you. Please feel free to delete this after you've read it.
Don't know if you think memes are good or lame, but I've tagged you. Please lookit my site for the questions.
Peace out.

2/01/2006 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)