HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, May 01, 2006

Rush Limbaugh the Drug User

Red America's favorite drug user and radio persona, Rush Limbaugh will have to undergo random drug exams and lose his gun rights, states the Associated Press. Rush claims he was just supporting the pharmaceutical companies and it was the American thing to do.

"Someone has got to do it," said Rush. "I love America. I love painkillers."

Many critics claim that Rush had it coming to him. At one point in time it was reported that Rush received up to 2,000 painkillers in six months, a statistic Rush is quick to refute.

"The liberal media has it all wrong. I consumed way more than 2,000 painkillers in six months. I really should be dead," said Rush while being completely enamored by his reflection in a nearby mirror.
"No wonder why I never stay married," mused Rush. "I'm just way too sexy for any one woman. Quick, send in some male, err... female hookers," demanded a flustered Rush.


Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * *

3 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

he's so bizarre...hasn't he had run-ins like this in the past??

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

5/01/2006 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Yeah. It should be enough to ruin his career. His audience must be very forgiving.

5/01/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

well, Clinton's audience was very forgiving. I am glad he is a drug addict. It makes him seem human even though I know he is a robot.

A very scary ugly robot. Isn't he deaf now too? Even the Jetsons would have traded in Rosie if she were doing this poor of a job.

I hate being a hypocrite. I never listened to the dude. I've had my own addictions. Then again, I don't preach or hold public office. Both parties disgust me right now.

-Melanie

5/07/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)