HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, March 16, 2006

McDonald's Birdie the Early Bird Must Die

I never liked Birdie the Early Bird. Since her lame introduction in 1980, when she fell out of the sky as an egg, I didn’t like her. She can’t fly, she’s a klutz, and she sets the women’s movement back by 30 years. If Mayor McCheese was an effective politician, he would have kicked her out of McDonaldland years ago. Instead, Mr. “I have a cheeseburger for a head what are you going to do about it” has decided to let her stay and stink up the joint. Then again, it is really Ronald's fault. He could have cracked that egg and made the biggest single egg omelet in McDonaldland history instead he showered it with love. God I hate fast food loving clowns with good intentions.
Tags and Links:
* * * * *

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

If my head was made of food I would be headless now.

So did he have a pickle for a brain?

3/16/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are about as political as I am sane....Your posts crack me up.
-Melanie

3/16/2006 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Hmmmmm.... interesting. I thought I lost my sanity years ago. I think it is due to being in a 10x10 space for 8 hours a day. That is why I am starting PETE: People for the ethical treatment of employees.

3/16/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Wait... Make that a 5x5 space.

3/16/2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)