HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Repudiate Scott Baker's Beliefs

Unbeknownst to me, last night I walked past Scott Baker. It has been brought to my attention that Scott Baker harbors some radical beliefs and I want to make it clear to everyone that I repudiate his belief system. Some people might actually call them paranoid conspiracy theory, but either way, I do not hold similar beliefs to Scott Baker. Where Scott believes the moon landing was filmed in a studio, I believe we landed on the moon. Where Scott believes 9/11 was perpetuated by the US government, I categorically denounce this belief.

And while I do not actually know Scott Baker or had the chance to talk with him, I feel it is important to make the distinction that I am not Scott Baker nor do I harbor his beliefs. For who knows, one day I may aspire to become President. And I would hate for Scott Baker and his crazy conspiracy theorists views to be an impetus for The White House. So on this, the 4th day of May, I must stand strong with American ideals of peace and love and happiness and denounce the reprehensible beliefs of Scott Baker.

Thanks You and God Bless.

- Tom G

Tags:

Tom G Scott Baker funny liberal conservative Republican Democrat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)