HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Weekly Project

I have suspended the thing I was calling The Weekly Project for the time being. I still want to revisit the idea but right now have other things I want to focus on. To be honest, my getting in shape, ie, losing weight, has taken up more of my time than I anticipated. It has been positive, as I've lost 25-30 lbs in 3 1/2 months. However, it has consumed my life. I have generally been working out 5 nights a week and then running over the weekends. On a typical weeknight, I don't get done eating until 8:30 or 9:00. This doesn't leave much time to do anything, especially when you always have something to do. So the last thing I've wanted to do is focus on anything else that might distract from my weight loss.

Right now my plan is to continue my strict adherence to exercise and eating healthy until the end of May. I'm running a race then and I should be close to my initial goal. While I still want to lose a little more, I can re-evaluate in May. Regardless, I'm gonna try to start up The Weekly Project in June with something that takes advantage of Chicago. Something that is more fun than a change. Trying to decide between different neighborhoods, restaurants, music, and sporting events. Or maybe a combination of those. As the time approaches, I will be provide an update.

Tags:

Tom G Weekly Project

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)