HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Horror Movies


I grew up with horror movies and continue to this day to be a complete horror movie nerd. I have much love for the genre. But to be honest, most horror movies are crap. At least in comparison to other movies. I get a ton of movies through NetFlix but have a hard time getting any recommendations because I have to be honest and usually rate most movies low. So I guess this post is a solicitation of horror movie recommendations. Just for fun I'll list some of my favorite, knowing full well that there's a lot of overlap between horror, suspense, and sci-fi. When I have more time I should probably write a longer post about the great horror movies. For now I'll leave a quick sampling of my favorites.

- Halloween
- Psycho
- Silence of the Lambs
- Friday the 13th
- Aliens
- The Thing
- Deep Red
- The Ring
- Saw
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Scream
- Scanners
- Opera
- Dawn of the Dead
- The Devil's Rejects
- The Shining
- 28 Days Later
- The Omen

Tags:

movies horror Tom G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)