HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Drive

REM recently released a new CD. I actually don't care which makes me a little sad. For while I really do not like U2 (well, recent stuff), I always liked REM. They have so many good songs and have endured for so long. In a lot of ways they are hugely influential to the indie rock revolution. But they just don't do anything for me now. Still, I love listening to older REM songs. And while "Drive" might not be real old REM, it was the song I was wanting to hear as I saw REM on "The Colbert Report". So I thought I would post a clip of the video. ENJOY!



Tags:

music indie punk alternative REM Drive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)