HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Zodiac


Recovering from my hangover today by watching a lot of TV. This afternoon I watched "Zodiac". which was very good. It took a little while to get going and I'm not sure it all came together. But it was very enjoyable and by the end I was hoping it would continue.

I did think it was a little strange to have almost all roles filled by name actors. I'm guessing they are just friends with David Fincher or wanted to be in one of his movies. Still a little weird to see someone like James LeGros as a glorified extra.

When I'm thinking more clearly I may have to do some list of my favorite current directors. But it's safe to say David Fincher would be on my list. Just take a look at the movies he has made:

- Se7ev
- Fight Club
- Alien 3
- Panic Room
- The Game
- Zodiac

Tags:

*movie*David Fincher*director*Zodiac*Se7en*Fight Club *Panic Room *The Game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)